Internet Security Tips
The Internet banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Internet banking service:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it. Change your password on a regular basis.
- Use the ‘Log out’ button to end each Internet banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Balance your account on a regular basis. Internet Banking makes it easy!
Report Fraud or suspicious activity at 888-294-2271 or email@example.com.
- Do not provide your Social Security number unless absolutely necessary.
- Shred documents containing personal or financial information before discarding. Most fraud and identity theft incidents happen as a result of mail and garbage theft.