Treasury Management Services
At Commercial Savings Bank, our treasury management services combine the best of the new world electronic banking with our best…personal, attentive customer service.
NETteller Cash Management
NETteller online cash management is like having your own personal CSB teller on-site. Security is a top priority of our NETteller system, so have no worries about completing transactions online.
Other benefits of the NETteller online cash management system include:
- Greater control over your funds because transactions are posted immediately, up to 7 p.m.
- Our Bill Pay feature enables you to pay your bills online anytime.
- Customers can make online payments to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- NETteller allows you to view your business accounts, pay CSB loans and transfer money from one CSB account to another.
- You can initiate automated clearinghouse (ACH) transactions and transfer funds worldwide.
- NETteller will simplify your payroll processes by uploading batches of ACH files for automated direct deposits in as as many as 15,000 payee accounts.
- The ability to pay local and federal taxes online.
- Control over employee fraud because you decide who can log on and the functions they can perform.
- NETteller’s anti-fraud features further reduce fraud and its costs by enabling you to automatically verify checks. In addition, it reduces the need to place stop payments or reissue checks.
Another beneficial service is CSB’s credit card processing. Whether you are a retailer, service provider, e-commerce business or business-to-business merchant, you’ll benefit from CSB’s complete credit card transaction support.
With our system, you can accept all credit card types and have access to customer service 24 hours a day. You will have free on-line unlimited access to a variety of account reports including Deposit Summary, Batch Summary, Monthly Statements and Reconciliation.
Another valuable treasury management service provided by CSB is merchant capture (remote deposit) . Click on this link to learn more.