The Internet banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the Internet banking service:
• Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it. Change your password on a regular basis.
• Use the ‘Log out’ button to end each Internet banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
• Balance your account on a regular basis. Internet Banking makes it easy!
• Do not provide your Social Security number unless absolutely necessary.
• Shred documents containing personal or financial information before discarding. Most fraud and identity theft incidents happen as a result of mail and garbage theft.