The bank was organized on April 20, 1920 as a state-chartered bank and incorporated as "Lewis Bank & Trust Company" under the laws and statutes of the State of Ohio. An amendment to the articles of incorporation on February 8, 1929 changed the name of the bank to its present name.
Corporate Headquarters is located in Upper Sandusky, Ohio.
Commercial Bancshares Inc. was formed in 1995.
Beck Title Agency joined Commercial Bancshares Inc. in 2001.
Commercial Savings Bank is currently serving Findlay, Carey, Upper Sandusky, Arlington, Harpster, Marion, and Worthington (Loan Production Office).
Stock Symbol - CMOH